Signal Processing Repository (SigPort, sigport.org) is an online repository of documents such as manuscripts, reports, technical white papers, theses, and supporting materials. Created and supported by the IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS), SigPort collects technical material of interests to the broad signal processing community. It hosts material to help individuals obtain early and broad exposure on their work.
The SigPort Advantage:
- Verifiable Record: SigPort provides a time stamp for each uploaded document; a unique URL is assigned to the document, designating it as part of the IEEE SPS SigPort and for easy referencing.
- Your Document, Your Rights: Authors retain all the rights to their documents and can submit them later to journals, conferences, books, etc., since submissions to the SigPort repository are not restricted as formal publications would do.
- Citable: SigPort documents are visible to citation and search engines such as Google Scholar.
- Visibility: SigPort reaches the broad, worldwide, community on signal and information processing.
- Feedback and Promotion for Your Work: SigPort documents can receive private comments as feedback, public endorsement from colleagues who "like" your work, and potential highlights as recommended by an international editorial broad.
SigPort is a service of IEEE's oldest and largest worldwide community of Signal Processing professionals - the IEEE Signal Processing Society. Connect with other like-minded professionals through SPS and SigPort.